Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Affiliate program – How to Start Earning Money Today

If you're new to Affiliate Program and your finding everything that your learning is a little "mind blowing" but really want to start making money today then here is the quickest way to get results.
First, I would begin with using Strong Future International. They have many profitable affiliate programs to choose from. If you don't already have a SFI account then you can get one for free at http://www.sfi4.com
We aren't going to bother making a website or anything like that; I'm going to show you the quickest short-cut to earning the money today.
Now once you've signed up with SFI we're going to go to the button "Promote Link"
Here you get your link with your ID embedded or if you want to place banner on your sites you have a lot to choose from.Now the next and most important work is to promote your link, this work will determine how much money you will make,the more lead you generate through advertising the more your income,so you have to work hard to generate as much lead as possible in the beginning,and once you have enough referral,you can just relax and enjoy earning from your referrals.
For promoting your link you can use either the Free or Paid method of Advertising,Both are effective only difference is that the paid method can bring you quicker response.To use the free method you can post your Links to search engines,Classified Ads,Forum etc.
For the paid method I choose google adword. After opening a Google adword account you need to set up a Google Adwords campaign.
This is now going to be the hardest work of it all. As you can see everything else we've done so far is a breeze.
If you're not sure on how to set up a Google campaign I show illustrations on how to do this in my book "Affiliate Marketing – Quick Start Guide". If you don't already have this book you can get it for free by signing up to my newsletter at http://www.joesy.com
Because this is a digital download (they all are through ClickBank, ClickBank only deals in digital products) and if the subject refers to people worldwide I would promote this globally in my Google Adwords campaign.
Now you need to write your ad that will bring people to want to click on it. Say if I was promoting a product that shows people how to play the guitar… I would test a heading like: Learn to Play Guitar (in this subject line I've used the main keyword they've probably searched for "guitar" and I've suggested what this site will teach you "Learn to Play".
Next is setting up your keywords. I use either http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/ or wordtracker to help me find keywords for this product.
You will want to come up with around 200 to 300 keywords. I generally try to find keywords with little competition, this way I pay less per click.
You ad should be activated in around 10 minutes. You can check this by typing one of your keywords into Google and look for your ad.

No comments: