Saturday, June 12, 2010

Create database and sell to earn money on the net

Here is an another way to earn extra money on the internet, create a database and sell. One of the easiest way to earn extra money online is selling database on the net.

If you have collection of valuable data like lyrics, recipes, articles, hotel information, etc., then why not convert them into cash? The good thing in selling database on the net is that you can sell a copy of your data collection to more than one buyer without recreating the said database. Thanks to information technology.
I started this business 6 months ago, as a supplemental income, then later I found out that I am earning bigger than what I am expecting. Since then if I am free, I collect information and create database as past time, this past time brings me some dollar to pay my bills and buy some appliances.

And did you know that the first database I sell 6 months ago (recipe database) still bringing me money today? Now I am making not less than $1000 a month selling databases, this amount is great additional income to my other internet business.

When I start earning from selling database, I tried to explore the net and search a site dedicated in buying and selling website, but I can't find one, so I decided to create a forum where database Sellers buyer can go to buy and sell database. The forum is still new but slowly attracting webmasters who are looking to buy database for their new websites or existing websites. You can start selling your database at http://www.buyandselldb.com or you can try at forum.digital point.com very successful webmaster forum.

2 comments:

Sher Sher said...

So you own all those recipes, or did you have to obtain permission and pay some kind of licensing fee to the owners to use and sell this information. It sounds like legal issues you could deal with if you don't own this content or not paying somebody a licensing fee, or even asking for their permission. But, if you are it seems like an easy, inexpensive business to run.

Unknown said...

This details is magnificent. I recognize and respect your clear-cut points. I’m impressed together with your writing style and how well you express your thoughts. Just to add up here I myself during the research have came across many website for freelancers such as how to make online money, www.zopcodes.com
, www.elance.com and many others